Would you like to learn if your issue could be solved on-site BEFORE you spend time and money to ship your synchronizer or synchrophaser component away for test ?
We can help you with:
- Expert system diagnosis and troubleshooting guidance
- Recommendations for solutions to resolve above
- Engineering guidance to aircraft manufacturers regarding sync systems including
- Line personnel operation and installation training
- Test pilot training
- Phase relationship validation of at lowest noise position for new aircraft or alterations of existing aircraft
- LRU validation training
- On-site pilot training in proper system operation specific to aircraft type
- On-site A & P mechanic training specific to aircraft type
There are numerous twin-engine synchronization and synchrophasing problems we consult on every day. We can help you diagnose your engine or prop sync issue, working with you to correct the problem and get you on your way in the most efficient way possible.